Our goal is never just to learn – we learn with the goal of being changed by what we learn (James 1:22).
Here are some opportunities at Living Hope Church to learn and grow:
- Sunday Worship Services: Our weekly Sunday Worship Services are a key time to learn from the preaching of God’s Word.
- Gospel Community Groups: Gospel Community Groups provide an extended opportunity to talk about the previous Sunday’s sermon, especially about how we should apply the teaching to our lives. We have 7 Gospel Community groups in different neighbourhoods of Pretoria. Please click here for more information.
- Ladies’ Ministry: Our Ladies’ Bible Study meets one Saturday morning a month. For more information about Ladies’ Ministries, please click here.
- Mens’ Ministry: The men of our church meet for breakfast on a Saturday every few months. They discuss biblical manhood and topics especial directed at becoming a godly man. Please see the church calendar for the Men’s Breakfast dates.
- Young Adults Ministry: Our Young Adults Ministry (for anyone aged 18-30ish, single or married) meets several times a year on a Friday evening. For more information, please click here.
- African Bible Training Centre: African Bible Training Centre classes will help you grow in understanding and enjoying the Scriptures, and equip you to apply the Bible to your life and in ministry to others. There are 2 classes:
- The Bible Overview course gives an overview of every book of the Bible, and helps you understand how the different books of the Bible fit together.
- The Systematic Theology course covers what the Bible teaches about key subjects (doctrines).
For more information, please click here.
Resources to help you learn and grow:
Local Conferences we recommend:
- ACBC Africa Conference