If you would like to learn more about who we are as a church, you can read an overview about our church, read about our core values as a church, and read about our beliefs. You could also listen to sermons preached at our church or read pastor Josh’s blog.
You are very welcome to visit with us for our Sunday Worship Services. You can find all the details about where we meet, when we meet, what transport we provide, and what you can expect when you visit by clicking here.
Here are some other opportunities to get to know us better:
- We have several Gospel Community Groups that meet in various communities during the week. These are smaller groups of 5-15 people who meet regularly to help one another apply God’s Word in our lives, to care for one another in prayer, counsel, and practical ways, and to seek to live life together as family in Jesus Christ. Gospel Community groups are a key way to get to know other people in the church well. Please click here for more information about these groups.
- Once a month we host a Welcome Coffee for visitors and people new to the church. This time gives visitors/ people new to our church the opportunity to get to know some of our church leaders, and to ask questions about our church and/ or about how they can begin to get involved in the life of the church.
- Teens: For more information, please click here.
- Young Adults: Young Adults (age 18-30ish, single or married) are welcome to visit our Young Adult group (which meets one Friday evening a month). For more information, please click here.
- Ladies’ Ministries: A great way for ladies to get to know other ladies is through our Ladies’ Ministries. Our Ladies’ Bible Study meets one Saturday a month (when it is not school holidays), from 1pm- 3pm. For more information, please click here.
- Following Jesus Together: Church Membership: We offer this course four times a year. This course seeks to paint a biblical picture of how the local church fits into God’s big plan for the world, what a healthy church looks like, and how (and why) we should be involved in a local church. This class also gives an overview of what Living Hope Church teaches.
- You are welcome to join us for any of our church events or conferences/ seminars. You can see what is planned in the near future by checking our church calendar (please click here).