These 5 words sum up the heartbeat of our church:
1. Glory: We exist to be stunned by the greatness of God and to worship Him. Knowing God is the source of true joy.
2. Gospel: The gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God for salvation and personal transformation. We want to grow in our understanding of the gospel and encourage one another to live in ways that match the truth of the gospel.
3. Discipleship: Jesus is our Lord. We are committed to knowing and following Him with our lives, and to helping others know and follow Him.
4. Community: We were made and saved to have deep, biblical relationships with one another. We need these kinds of friendships because we are human and because they are one of the main ways God changes us.
5. Mission: Life is about far more than simply being as comfortable as possible. We are here for a purpose and that purpose is to make God look as great as He is through happy, sacrificial obedience to what He calls us to in His Word.